Monday, February 17, 2014

Dancing in the Shadows of Love: Book Trailer and Reviews

This Amazon review is for: Dancing in the Shadows of Love (Paperback)
By  MadameRue5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely extraordinary! June 17, 2014

It intrigued and enthralled me at the same time parts of it horrified me and made my heart ache.

This book is unlike any book I've ever read before. There seem to be so few books nowadays that are UNIQUE. Yes, there are other books about religion; yes, there are other books about lust, betrayal, trust, love, etc.; no, there are no other books I've read that I could honestly say are similar to this one. For that alone I love it.

The entire book is absolutely wrenching, and yet the spirit, tenacity and strength of the women coupled with the poignant, underlying lessons of love, faith, trust and understanding makes it uplifting.

I don't generally like religious books, but this one was extraordinary.
Dancing in the Shadows of Love Book Trailer:


Vlog Review of Dancing in the Shadows of Love by Gary Butler of Gary's Reviews: (with the old first edition cover)


For current reviews visit GOODREADS reviews by clicking here

2 comments:

Munir said...

This is great. What a wonderful review. Congrats. Good luck for future writings.

Judy Croome | @judy_croome said...

Thanks Munir. It's the kind of review an author can listen to over & over again! :) And it was helpful too because I wasn't sure about the cover and Gary's comments convinced me to get a professional designer to re do the cover - and the second cover is fabulous! :)